- Your shopping cart is empty!
Digital Stepper Driver 2.4-7.2A 20-80VDC for Nema 34 Stepper Motor CNC Kit
Now buy any of Motor can get Driver 3% OFF!
You will see the discount showing in shopping cart after you added two type of items directly.
This driver is brand STEPPERONLINE and manufactured by Leadshine(The most famous stepper driver company in China).
The DM860I is a fully digital stepper drive developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with traditional analog drives, DM860I can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make DM860I an ideal choice for high requirement applications.
- Anti-Resonance provides optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology, offers optimal responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output, thus offers smoother motor movement
- 16 selectable microstep resolutions including 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600, 51200, 1000, 2000, 4000, 5000, 8000, 10000, 20000, 40000
- Soft-start with no "jump" when powered on
- Input voltage 20-80VDC
- 8 selectable peak current including 2.40A, 3.08A, 3.77A, 4.45A, 5.14A, 5.83A, 6.52A, 7.20A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz, TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Over-voltage, over-curren protection
- Output Peak Current: 2.4~7.2A (6.0 RMS)
- Input Voltage: +20~80VDC
- Logic Signal Current: 7~16mA (Typical 10mA)
- Pulse Input Frequency: 0~200kHz
- Pulse Width: 2.5μS
- Isolation Resistance: 100MΩ
Operating Environment and other Specifications(Tj = 25℃/77℉):
- Cooling: Natural Cooling or Forced cooling
- Environment: Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases
- Ambient Temperature: 0℃ － 65℃
- Humidity: 40%RH－90%RH
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ － 45℃
- Vibration: 10-55Hz / 0.15mm
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ － 65℃
- Weight: Approx.550g (19.40oz)
- Manual: DM860I.pdf
|Stepper Driver Specification|
|Driving Voltage(V)||20 - 80|
|Output Current(A)||2.4 - 7.2|
|Microstep(Steps/rev.)||400 - 51200|
|Max. Pulse Input(kHZ)||200|