Paying with PayPal
1. With PayPal, you can send payment quickly and securely online.
2. Through PayPal, you can pay with credit card, debit card, or bank account balance.
3. Once your order is submitted, you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you could make the payment.
Advantages with using PayPal:
• Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
• Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). We doesn't see your credit card number (it is safely encrypted through PayPal's server), which limits the risk of unauthorized use. Read more about Payment by Paypal.
You can also use Paypal Credit, a credit line that can be used for PayPal purchases.
PayPal Credit helps you with flexible payment options allowing you to pay over time, this financing options mean you can buy with the power to pay as you choose and still enjoy the security and reliability of PayPal.
Easy Payments with PayPal Credit lets you get what you want, when you want it, and budget your payments as you go. You choose the monthly payment amount and length of time that works for you, so you can pay with peace of mind. We’ll notify you when each monthly payment is due, so all that’s left to do is enjoy your purchase.
Paying by Credit Card
Alternatively, you can pay using your Credit Card. We offer two channels to use your credit card pay the order: Credit Card directly or through Paypal, there is no difference for both channels. We accept all the major types of Credit Cards VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS etc.
Once the transaction is processed, you will immediately see the confirmation of your order.
Paying by Bank Transfer or Purchase Order(PO)
You can choose this method with below information:
- I want to pay by bank transfer through my Debit Card.
- I want to forward this PO to my purchase dep.
- I want to place order by issue our formal PO to your company.
- I want to receive a Proforma Invoice(PI) first.
- I want to pay the shipping cost by our freight account.
- I am not sure which method is best for us currently.