- Your shopping cart is empty!
Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver Max 3A Current 128 High Subdivision
This bipolar stepper motor driver is builded with THB7128 IC, the Max output current is 3.0A with 8 current options, and the microstep resolution can reach huge 128(25600 steps/rev). This low cost high subdivision stepper motor driver can cover most of Nema 11 to Nema 23 stepper motors which Rated Current below 3.0A.
- 10-32VDC Driving voltage.
- 8 current options with Max. 3A.
- Microstep resolution from 1 to 128 with 8 options.
- H-bridge Bipolar constant current drive.
- Optically isolated signal input / output.
- Standard common anode single pulse interface.
- Off-line protection function.
- Semi-closed housing to adapt harsh working condition.
- Automatic semi-flow lock function.
Electrical properties(ambient temperature Tj = 25°C)
- Input Voltage: 10V-32VDC, Recommend DC24V
- Output Current: Peak Current 3A/phase, 8 Options available
- Driving Mode: Constant current PWM Control
- Exciting Mode: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
- Cooling Model: Natural Cooling: Condition: Avoid dust, oil mist and corrosive gas
- Humidity: <80% RH No coagulate frost, no frost
- Temperature: 0℃ － 50℃
- Vibration: 5.9m/s2 MAX
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ － 65℃
- Size: 116×76×26 mm
- Weight: 0.3Kg
|Stepper Driver Specification|