- Your shopping cart is empty!
Nema 17 Bipolar 1.8deg 26Ncm (36.8oz.in) 0.4A 12V 42x42x34mm 4 Wires
Bulk quantity price break:
- Connectors: Molex, Harwin, Tyco/AMP, JST etc.
- Lead wires & cables: Special lengths, Protective hose
- Shaft: Round, D-Cut, Cross drilled, Key-Way, Thread or Hollow
- Winding: Resistance, Inductance, Rated Current, etc.
This bipolar Nema 17 stepper motor is one of the most popular model, it with step angle 1.8deg and size 42x42x34mm. It has 4 wires with 1m cable and 2.54mm pitch connector, each phase draws current 0.4A at 12V, with holding torque 26Ncm (36.8oz.in).
- Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS13-0404S1
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Step Angle: 1.8 deg
- Holding Torque: 26Ncm(36.8oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 0.4A
- Voltage: 12V
- Phase Resistance: 30ohms
- Inductance: 37mH ± 20%(1KHz)
- Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
- Body Length: 34mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ5mm
- Front Shaft Length: 20mm
- D-cut Length: 15mm
- Number of Leads: 4
- Lead Length: 1000mm
- Weight: 230g
- Full Datasheet: 17HS13-0404S1.pdf