20:1 Worm Gearbox NMRV40 Worm Gear Speed Reducer 14mm Input Shaft Diameter
This worm gearbox is designed for Nema 34 Stepper Motor or other 86mmx86mm size motor, the output shaft is offset by 90° from the drive shaft. The advantage for this gearbox is efficiency and self-locking. Besides big cases, no gap structure of box means a maintenance- free that is hermetically sealed. It prevents the lubricant from easily losing and going bad, and exchanging.
- Manufacturer Part Number: NMRV40-G20-D14
- Gearbox Type: Worm Gearbox
- Gear Ratio: 20:1
- Efficiency: 78%
- Backlash at No-load: <=1°
- Output Max.Permissible Torque: 40Nm(354.03lb-in)
- Output Max. Radial Load: 1.82kN
- Output Type: Hollow Bore
- Output Bore Diameter: Φ18mm
- Input Shaft Type: Key way
- Input Shaft Diameter: Φ14mm
- Input Shaft Max. Length: 37mm
- The output shaft is available, please contact our technical support for your requirements.
- The gear ratios available for this gearbox are: 5:1, 7.5:1, 10:1, 15:1, 20:1, 25:1, 30:1 and 40:1.
- Due to their relatively high backlash (1°), worm gearboxes are not suitable for positioning applications.
- Gearbox Datasheet: NMRV40.pdf
|Input Shaft Diameter(mm)||14mm|
|Input Shaft Max. Length||37mm|