15:1 Worm Gearbox NMRV30 Worm Gear Speed Reducer 9mm Input Shaft Diameter
This worm gearbox is designed for Nema 23 Stepper Motor or other 57mmx57mm size motor, the output shaft is offset by 90° from the drive shaft. The advantage for this gearbox is efficiency and self-locking. Besides big cases, no gap structure of box means a maintenance- free that is hermetically sealed. It prevents the lubricant from easily losing and going bad, and exchanging.
- Manufacturer Part Number: NMRV30-G15-D9
- Gearbox Type: Worm Gearbox
- Gear Ratio: 15:1
- Efficiency: 76%
- Backlash at No-load: <=1°
- Output Max.Permissible Torque: 18Nm(159.31lb-in)
- Output Max. Radial Load: 0.86kN
- Output Type: Hollow Bore
- Output Bore Diameter: Φ14mm
- Input Shaft Type: Key way
- Input Shaft Diameter: Φ9mm
- Input Shaft Max. Length: 29mm
- The output shaft is available, please contact our technical support for your requirements.
- The gear ratios available for this gearbox are: 5:1, 7.5:1, 10:1, 15:1, 20:1, 25:1, 30:1, 40:1, 50:1, 60:1, 80:1 and 100:1.
- Due to their relatively high backlash (1°), worm gearboxes are not suitable for positioning applications.
- Gearbox Datasheet: NMRV30.pdf
|Input Shaft Diameter(mm)||9mm|
|Input Shaft Max. Length||29mm|
|Frame Size(mm)||Nema 23 (57 x 57)|