Browse StepperOnline on Mobile
Press Esc key to close this popup
Gear Ratio 5:1 Planetary Gearbox With Nema 17 Bipolar Stepper 17HS15-1684S-PG5
Free shipping to EU only EUR120.00
(Country including: AT, BE, BG, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FR, FI, GR, HU, IE, IT, LT, LU, LV, MA, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, SE, SI, SK, SM, UK)
This is popular geared Nema 17 stepper motor with a medium body and torque. It has an integrated planetary gearbox with a 5.18:1 gear ratio, the resolution reach 0.35°step angle. It's a good solution in applications that need very low rotation speeds and/or lots of torque.
|Manufacturer Part Number||17HS15-1684S-PG5
|Motor Type||Bipolar Stepper|
|Backlash at No-load
|Moment Permissible Torque
|Shaft Maximum Axial Load
|Shaft Maximum Radial Load
||42 x 42mm
|Number of Leads
|Wire Color|| |
|Board Connector|| |
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- Stepper Motor Driver
For each stepper motor, it should work with a stepper motor driver, below is a matched stepper motor driver:
- ST-6128: Economical stepper driver, Output current 0.25 - 2.0A, Input voltage 9V - 32VDC, Max. step resolution 1/128.
- ST-7128: Economical stepper driver, Output current 0.60 - 3.0A, Input voltage 10V - 32VDC, Max. step resolution 1/128.
- DM422C: Digital stepper driver, Output current 0.2 - 2.2A, Input voltage 20-40VDC, Max. step resolutions 1/32, ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
- Stepper Motor Power Supply
Recommended Driving Voltage is 12 - 24VDC.
Power = 1.5 - 2 times of Driving Voltage x Motor Rated Current.
- Motor Mounting Bracket
This motor mounting bracket can match any standard Nema 16/Nema 17 stepper motor and geared stepper motor.
How to choose a geared stepper motor?
- Selecting a geared stepper motor will result in increasing the output torque and decreasing the speed. Simply, the Gearbox Output Speed is:
- The gearbox output torque will depending on many factors, it can be calculated by:
- The Gearbox Step Angle can be determined by:
- When choosing a stepper motor with a gearbox, keep in mind that the gearbox Max Permissible Torque, beyond which the gearbox could become damaged.
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
- Over 10,000 Products In Stock
Our veteran engineers selected hundreds of typical models from our sales records, and we stocked in our warehouse. More than 10,000 products are ready to ship and we promise delivery your goods in 24 Hours!
- Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers
- As a China-based distributor, StepperOnline has developed long lasting ties with more than 50 factories. We purchasing products with huge quantity to lower the cost as possible. Even our prices are lower than the price you get from manufacturer directly.
- Fast Delivery Around The Globe
Partnering with internationally trusted logistic service providers such as FedEx and DHL, StepperOnline ships to over 200 countries around the world. A variety of expedited shipping methods means there is a convenient delivery option for every budget.
- High Quality With Global Standards
Cooperate with Top 3 famous manufacturers to make sure the products are produced with high quality, and in-house QC dep., ensuring each and every item purchased meets global quality standards.
- Customer Service & Technical Support
You will get in touch with StepperOnline through Telephone, Email and also online Live Chat, our engineer are ready to serve you!
- Flexible Customization
Small quantity, and customized products are available, we will delivery your samples within incredible short time.