Y Series Closed Loop Stepper Driver 0-7.0A 24-50VDC for Nema 17, 23, 24 Stepper Motor
Using a new generation of 32-bit DSP control technology and power angle, vector control technology, the maximum speed can reach more than 3000rpm. And the high-speed torque attenuation is much lower than that of the ordinary open-loop driver, which can greatly improve the high-speed performance and torque utilization rate of the stepping motor, thereby improving the processing efficiency and accuracy of the machine. Load-based current control technology can effectively reduce motor heating and extend motor life. The built-in alarm output signal of the driver is convenient for monitoring and control by the host computer. The position error alarm function ensures the safe operation of the processing equipment.
- A new generation of 32-bit DSP control technology, cost-effective, stable and excellent vibration performance
- Voltage input range: DC24V-50V, a total of 16 subdivisions.
- The highest impulse response frequency is up to 200KHz.
- The torque attenuation is small and the speed can reach 3000 rpm.
- Built-in in place and alarm output for easy detection and control.
- Intelligently regulates current, reduces vibration, noise and heat, and increases efficiency by 35%.
- With single and double pulse selection function, the factory default is: pulse + direction control.
- Excellent high-speed performance and rigidity, the perfect combination of servo and stepping advantages.
- Output Peak Current: 0~7A（0~5 RMS）
- Input Voltage: +24~50VDC (Typical 36VDC)
- Logic Signal Current: 7~16mA (Typical 10mA)
- Pulse Input Frequency: 0~200kHz
- Pulse Width: 2.5μS
- Isolation Resistance: 500MΩ
Operating Environment and other Specifications(Tj = 25℃/77℉):
- Cooling: Natural Cooling or Forced cooling
- Environment: Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases
- Ambient Temperature: 0℃ － 65℃
- Humidity: 40%RH－90%RH
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ － 50℃
- Vibration: 10-50Hz / 0.15mm
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ － 65℃
- Weight: Approx.280g (9.9oz)
|Control Modes||Pulse Mode|
|Integrated with Pulser||No|
|No. of Phase||2|
|Input Voltage(V)||24 - 50 DC|
|Product Series||Y Series|
|Output Current(A)||0 - 7.0|
|Microstep(Steps/rev.)||400 - 40000|
|Max. Pulse Input(kHZ)||200|