Stepper Motor Manufacturers
As an actuator, stepper motor is one of the key products of mechatronics. It is widely used in ATM machines, 3d printers, cutting plotters, photo machines, spraying equipment, medical instruments and equipment, computer peripherals and mass storage equipment, precision instruments. In the fields of industrial control systems, office automation, robots, etc. The stepper motor is especially suitable for applications requiring smooth operation, low noise, fast response, long service life and high output torque.
The advantages of stepper motor1.The stepper motor has the maximum torque when it stops rotating.
2. Since the accuracy of each step is between 3% and 5%, and the error of one step is not accumulated to the next step, there is better positional accuracy and repeatability of motion.
3. Excellent start and stop and reverse response.
4. The response of the stepper motor is only determined by the digital input pulse, so open loop control can be used, which makes the structure of the motor relatively simple and costly to control.
5. It is also possible to rotate synchronously at extremely low speeds by simply connecting the load directly to the motor's shaft.
6. Because the speed is proportional to the pulse frequency, so there is a relatively wide range of speed.
Below are some stepper motor manufacturers.