- Your shopping cart is empty!
Closed Loop Stepper Driver 0-8.0A 24-48VDC for Nema 17, 23, 24 Stepper Motor
Now buy any of Motor can get Driver 3% OFF!
You will see the discount showing in shopping cart after you added two type of items directly.
This driver is brand STEPPERONLINE and manufactured by Leadshine(The most famous stepper driver company in China).
This Closed-loop Stepper Driver offers an alternative for applications requiring high performance and high reliability when the servo was the only choice, while it remains cost-effective. The system includes a 2-phase stepper motor combined with a fully digital, high performance drive and an internal encoder which is used to close the position, velocity and current loops in real time, just like servo systems. It combines the best of servo and stepper motor technologies, and delivers unique capabilities and enhancements over both, while at a fraction of the cost of a servo system.
- Input voltage 24-48VDC, output peak current 0-8A
- Closed-loop, eliminates loss of synchronization
- No Tuning and always stable
- Do not need a high torque margin
- Broader operating speed range
- Reduced motor heating and more efficient
- Smooth motion and super-low motor noise
- Protections for over-voltage, over-current and position following error
- Output Peak Current: 0~8A
- Input Voltage: +24~48VDC (Typical 36VDC)
- Logic Signal Current: 7~16mA (Typical 10mA)
- Pulse Input Frequency: 0~200kHz
- Pulse Width: 2.5μS
- Isolation Resistance: 500MΩ
Operating Environment and other Specifications(Tj = 25℃/77℉):
- Cooling: Natural Cooling or Forced cooling
- Environment: Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases
- Ambient Temperature: 0℃ － 65℃
- Humidity: 40%RH－90%RH
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ － 50℃
- Vibration: 10-50Hz / 0.15mm
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ － 65℃
- Weight: Approx.280g (9.9oz)
|Stepper Driver Specification|
|Driving Voltage(V)||24 - 48|
|Output Current(A)||0 - 8|
|Microstep(Steps/rev.)||200 - 51200|
|Max. Pulse Input(kHZ)||200|