- Your shopping cart is empty!
Bipolar Stepper Motor Driver Max 4A Current 40VDC Input 16 Subdivision
This bipolar stepper motor driver is builded with THB6600 IC, the Max output current is 5.0A with 8 current options, and the microstep resolution can reach 16(3200 steps/rev). This low cost high subdivision stepper motor driver can cover most of Nema 11 to Nema 34 stepper motors which Rated Current below 4.0A.
- 12-48VDC Driving voltage.
- 8 current options with Peak Current 5.0A(Rated 4.0A).
- Microstep resolution from 1 to 16 with 5 options.
- Optically isolated signal input / output.
- Standard common anode single pulse interface.
- Off-line protection function.
- Semi-closed housing to adapt harsh working condition.
- Overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, and white short-circuit protection.
Electrical properties(ambient temperature Tj = 25°C)
- Input Voltage: 12V-45VDC, Recommend DC24V or DC36V
- Output Current: Peak Current 5A/phase, 8 Options available
- Driving Mode: Constant current PWM Control
- Exciting Mode: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16
- Cooling Model: Natural Cooling
- Condition: Avoid dust, oil mist and corrosive gas
- Humidity: <80% RH No coagulate frost, no frost
- Temperature: 0℃ － 50℃
- Vibration: 5.9m/s2 MAX
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ － 65℃
- Size: 116×76×26 mm
- Weight: 0.3Kg
|Stepper Driver Specification|