- Your shopping cart is empty!
Nema 17 Stepper Motor L=39mm Gear Ratio 50:1 High Precision Planetary Gearbox
Bulk quantity price break:
This Nema 17 stepper motor with 39mm body and 1.68A rated current, integrated with a 48.3mm Planetary gearbox of 50:1 gear ratio. It's a good solution to applications that with special space but need low speed and/or high torque.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS15-1684S-HG50
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Step Angle: 0.036 deg
- Holding Torque without Gearbox: 39Ncm(55oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 1.68A
- Phase Resistance: 1.6ohms
- Voltage: 2.7V
- Inductance: 3.2mH ± 20%(1KHz)
- Gearbox Type: Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 50 : 1
- Efficiency: 90%
- Backlash at No-load: <=25 arcmin
- Max. Permissible Torque: 15Nm(2124oz.in)
- Moment Permissible Torque: 25Nm(3540oz.in)
- Max. Radial Load: 150N
- Ambient Temperature: -10 - 90℃
- Insulation Class: B
- Noise: <=50 dB
- Life: 20000 h
- Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
- Motor Length: 39mm
- Gearbox Length: 48.3mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ8mm
- Shaft Length: 23.5mm
- Key-way Length: 14mm
- Number of Leads: 4
- Lead Length: 320mm
- Weight: 880g
- Full Datasheet: 17HS15-1684S-HG50.pdf
|Max. Permissible Torque(Ncm)||1500|
|Max. Permissible Torque(oz.in)||2124.2|
|Moment Permissible Torque(Ncm)||2500|
|Moment Permissible Torque(oz.in)||3540.3|
|Shaft Maximum Radial Load(N)||150|
|Backlash at No-load(arcmin)||≤25|
|Motor Nema Size||Nema 17|
|No. of Lead||4|
|Holding Torque w/o Gearbox(Ncm)||39|
|Holding Torque w/o Gearbox(oz.in)||55.23|
|Single Shaft/Dual Shaft||Single Shaft|
I am able to use with Arduino and will work with almost all stepper drivers
Much stronger and better holding torque and strength compared to economy planetary. Great value for money. Shaft comes with key way for stronger connection and coupling.
Stainless steel shaft have provided the product with longer durability.
My project to build a robotic arm is greatly complemented by the 50:1 gear ratio and precision gives stability.
Able to hold the torque as described and size was reasonable, really compact considering large gear ratio included.