- Your shopping cart is empty!
Nema 17 Bipolar 45Ncm (64oz.in) 2A 42x42x40mm 4 Wires w/ 1m Cable & Connector
Bulk quantity price break:
- Connectors: Molex, Harwin, Tyco/AMP, JST etc.
- Lead wires & cables: Special lengths, Protective hose
- Shaft: Round, D-Cut, Cross drilled, Key-Way, Thread or Hollow
- Winding: Resistance, Inductance, Rated Current, etc.
This is one of the most popular stepper motor in Nema 17 size, it with 1.8deg step and size 42x42x40mm, It has 4 wires with 1m cable and 2.54mm pitch connector, each phase draws 2.0A, with holding torque 45Ncm (64oz.in). This stepper motor is ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications. Nema 17 datasheet is as the below.
Here is the updated version with a pluggable lead wire and smaller body. It's more suitable for your 3D printers: 17HS15-1504S-X1
- Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS16-2004S1
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
- Step Angle: 1.8 deg
- Holding Torque: 45Ncm(64oz.in)
- Rated Current/phase: 2A
- Voltage: 2.2V
- Phase Resistance: 1.1ohms
- Inductance: 2.6mH ± 20%(1KHz)
- Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
- Body Length: 40mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ5mm
- Shaft Length: 23mm
- D-cut Length: 21mm
- Number of Leads: 4
- Lead Length: 1000mm
- Weight: 310g
|Frame Size(mm)||Nema 17 (42 x 42)|
|Single Shaft/Dual Shaft||Single Shaft|
|No. of Lead||4|