- Your shopping cart is empty!
Integrated Stepper Motor Controller 0-2A 10-28VDC for NEMA 8,11,14,17 Stepper Motor
Bulk quantity price break:
The ISC02 is a microprocessor embedded, voltage control, miniature stepper motor controller. It is integrally designed to fit onto stepper motors, and is simple to control. With ISC02, the motor speed can be controlled by an analog voltage. It is simple, stable and low cost. ISC02 can provide 0 - 2A adjustable phase current through 10 - 28VDC input voltage.
The microprocessor of the ISC02 is capable to ramp up the current speed to the desired speed. It is possible to jump to 1250 rpm in 0.3 seconds. This feature makes the sudden increase of the desired speed become possible. With the ISC02, the motor speed can be controlled by an analog voltage in two optional ways: an external potentiometer or an external voltage. ISC02 driver can run the motor without user control device. At the same time, with the high-speed current compensation function, ISC02 can compensate the effects caused by counter electromotive force, which is produced in high- speed motor turning.
ISC02 can be mounted onto NEMA 8, 11, 14, 17 series stepper motor seamlessly through adapting flanges. The enclosure is made of die-cast aluminum which provides a rugged durable protection and improves the heat dissipation.
- Miniature size 42.3 x 42.3 x 16.5 mm
- Integrally designed to fit onto motors seamlessly, as well as work standalone
- All-aluminum precision cast housing, sturdy and durable, good heat dissipation
- Wide range input voltage
- 0 - 2 A adjustable output current
- microstep resolutions 1600
- Dual full H-bridge with PWM constant current control
- Self pulse generation, automatic run on power-up
- Speed control through external potentiometer 0.75 - 1250 RPM
- Speed control through 0 - 5V voltage input 0.75 - 1250 RPM
- 0.3 seconds acceleration period
- Switch control run/stop, direction, enable/shutdown
- Automatic current reduction / power saving
- Output Peak Current: 0 - 2 A
- Input Voltage: 10 - 28 VDC
- Speed Range: 40HZ - 67 KHz, 0.75 - 1256RPM(for 1.8 deg motors)
- Isolation Resistance: More than 100 MΩ
- Dielectric strength: 500VAC for 1MIN.
Operating Environment and other Specifications(Tj = 25℃/77℉):
- Cooling: Natural Cooling
- Environment: Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases
- Humidity: Less than 80% RH
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ - 85℃
- Vibration: 3G Max
- Storage Temperature: -50℃ - 150℃
- Size: 42.3 x 42.3 x 16.5 mm
- Weight: 54.8 g(1.933oz)
- Manual: ISC02.pdf
|Integrate Stepper Servo Motor Specification|
|Input Voltage (V)||10 - 28|
|Max Pulse Frenquency(KHz)||67|
|Output Current||0 - 2 A|