- Your shopping cart is empty!
STEPPERONLINE UNO R3 Board ATmega328P - Programmed with Arduino
Bulk quantity price break:
This is the STEPPERONLINE UNO R3 board Arduino-Compatible. It's a fully assembled and tested microcontroller and physical computing board.The board completely functional compatible with the Arduino IDE, and runs the ATmega328P at 16MHz so it is shape and pin-compatible with Arduino UNO R3 shields and boards. We sure love the ATmega328 here at STEPPERONLINE, and we use them a lot for our own projects. The processor has plenty of GPIO, Analog inputs, hardware UART SPI and I2C and PWM galore - just enough for most simple projects.
- High quality board 100% functional compatible with official Arduino IDE
- STEPPERONLINE UNO R3 Board uses an ATMega16U2 as a Serial interface Chip and an ATmeag328P as a Microcontroller Chip make it faster in transfer rates and better at storage and operation with more memory
- Supports USB 5V Input and 7V -12V DC Input and if you are working on small projects. We suggest you use 9V1A Input to get a more stable user experience
- UNO R3 has 20 GPIO pins, 6 of which are Analog in as well, and 2 of which are reserved for the USB-serial converter. There's also 6 PWMs available on 3 timers. Logic level is 5V but by cutting and soldering closed a jumper, you can easily convert it to 3.3V logic
- Four indicator LEDs on the PCB, for easy debugging. One green power LED, two RX/TX LEDs for the UART, and a red LED connected to pin PB5
- STEPPERONLINE UNO R3 puts SDA and SCL pins beside the AREF. Besides, there are two new pins placed near the RESET pin. One is the IOREF that allows the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board and the other one is reserved for future purposes
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Input Voltage (limit): 6-20V
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20mA
- DC Current per 3.3V Pin: 50mA
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- Flash Memory: 32KB (0.5KB for bootloader, 31.5KB available after bootloading)
- EEPROM: 1KB (ATmega328P)
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- Dimensions: 68.6 x 53.4 mm / 2.7" x 2.1"
- Height: 13mm / 0.5"
- Weight: 26g
- 1 pcs STEPPERONLINE UNO R3 board
- 1 pcs USB cable
|Stepper Driver Specification|