- Your shopping cart is empty!
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heat Sink for 3d Printer Reprap (Pack of 5 Pcs)
Bulk quantity price break:
5 x A4988
A4988 is a DMOS microstep driver with converter and overcurrent protection.
- This product can operate bipolar stepper motors in full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 step modes
- Output drive performance up to 35 V and 2A
- The A4988 includes a fixed off-time current regulator that operates in slow or mixed decay modes
- The converter is the key to the easy implementation of the A4988. Just enter a pulse in the "step" input to drive the motor to generate microsteps
- No need for phase sequence table, high frequency control line or complicated interface programming
- The A4988 interface is ideal for applications where complex microprocessors are unavailable or overloaded.
- Suitable for driving step motors below 8V ~ 35V 2A;
- Simple step and direction control interface;
- Five different step modes: full, half, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16;
- Adjustable potentiometer can adjust the maximum current output, so as to obtain a higher step rate;
- Automatic current attenuation mode detection / selection;
- Over-temperature shutdown circuit, under-voltage lockout, cross-current protection;
- Short-to-ground protection and short-to-load protection
- 3.3V and 5V compatible logic current
- Driving current algorithm: I = V * 0.8, the potentiometer has three pins. Use a multimeter to test the voltage between the pin facing 4988 and GND. The current can be adjusted by the potentiometer. Clockwise is to increase the current.Counterclockwise is to increase the current.