Browse StepperOnline on Mobile
Press Esc key to close this popup
0.9 Nema 14 Bipolar Stepper Motor 5Ncm(7oz.in) 14HM08-0504S
This hybrid bipolar Nema 14 stepper motor with 0.9° step angle (400 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 500 mA, allowing for a holding torque of 5Ncm(7oz.in).
|Manufacturer Part Number||14HM08-0504S
||35 x 35mm
|Number of Leads
|Wire Color|| |
|Board Connector|| |
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- Stepper Motor Driver
For each stepper motor, it should work with a stepper motor driver, below is a matched stepper motor driver:
- ST-6128: Economical stepper driver, Output current 0.25 - 2.0A, Input voltage 9V - 32VDC, Max. step resolution 1/128.
- ST-7128: Economical stepper driver, Output current 0.60 - 3.0A, Input voltage 10V - 32VDC, Max. step resolution 1/128.
- DM422C: Digital stepper driver, Output current 0.2 - 2.2A, Input voltage 20-40VDC, Max. step resolutions 1/32, ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
- Stepper Motor Power Supply
Recommended Driving Voltage is 12 - 24VDC.
- Connectors: Molex, Harwin, Tyco/AMP, JST etc.
- Lead wires & cables: Special lengths, Protective hose
- Shaft: Round, D-Cut, Cross drilled, Key-Way, Thread or Hollow
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
- Over 10,000 Products In Stock
- Our veteran engineers selected hundreds of typical models from our sales records, and we stocked in our warehouse. More than 10,000 products are ready to ship and we promise delivery your goods in 24 Hours!
- Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers
- As a China-based distributor, StepperOnline has developed long lasting ties with more than 50 factories. We purchasing products with huge quantity to lower the cost as possible. Even our prices are lower than the price you get from manufacturer directly.
- Fast Delivery Around The Globe
- Partnering with internationally trusted logistic service providers such as FedEx and DHL, StepperOnline ships to over 200 countries around the world. A variety of expedited shipping methods means there is a convenient delivery option for every budget.
- High Quality With Global Standards
- Cooperate with Top 3 famous manufacturers to make sure the products are produced with high quality, and in-house QC dep., ensuring each and every item purchased meets global quality standards.
- Customer Service & Technical Support
- You will get in touch with StepperOnline through Telephone, Email and also online Live Chat, our engineer are ready to serve you!
- Flexible Customization
- Small quantity, and customized products are available, we will delivery your samples within incredible short time.